Dual Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
Sale Price: $159.00
(as of 05/23/2018 12:07 UTC - Details
Induction cooking is the most environment-friendly method to prepare meals. No contaminants are launched into the environment and it emits no flame so less recurring heat is produced. Amazon consumers enjoy the Inducto Double Induction Cooktop. This slim style, portable cooktop enables you to cook conveniently and professionally.
Inducto Double Induction Cooktop utilizes less energy than a standard gas stove or electric variety. Maximum heat setting of 460 ° F. Plugs into any standard American electric outlet. For cooking on the road or open water, needs 12.5 amps power from a RV or boat.
Works fantastic with enameled steel, iron frying pans, steel hot pots, fondue pots, stock pots, dressed pots and pans, and other induction suitable cookware & pots and pans.
– 2000 Watts split in between 2 cooktops, 1800 max wattage per top, Voltage: 120V, Frequency: 60Hz
– 8 power settings (140 ° F to 460 ° F; 200 to 1800 Watts)
– Touch sensitive control with 4 digit display screen
– Integrated 4-hour timer, 24-hour preset timer for scheduling ahead of time, overheat defense, and auto shut-off
– With correct installation, can be used as a drop in system
– ETL certification for UL-1026 standard and Basic CAN/CSA-C 22.2 No. 64
– Measurements: 26″ Wide x 15.25″ Deep x 3.25″ Tall, Weight: 14.25 pounds.
To inspect if your pots and pans is induction suitable:
Induction symbol may be printed on the cookware.
If a magnet adheres to the bottom of the pots and pans, the pot or pan works.
Induction pots and pans examples: enameled iron and steel, stainless-steel with a magnetic base, cast iron, standard pots and pans with an induction bottom.
Examples of NON-compatible cookware consist of: copper, glass, aluminum, ceramic, and pottery type vessels.
- WORKS ONLY WITH INDUCTION COMPATIBLE COOKWARE: steel, iron, pots and pans with an induction symbol, and other magnetic bottom cookware. NOT compatible with aluminum or glass; please be aware that some cookware looks like stainless steel but is actually aluminum. Use a magnet (included in the box) to test if your cookware is compatible; if it sticks to the bottom it works
- LARGE GLASS TOP COOKING SURFACE: 26" Wide x 15.25" Deep x 3.25" Tall. Two 8" Diameter burners can be used with larger sized pots and pans. Large single piece flat glass surface is easy-to-clean. Protective rubber feet allow the unit to safely be placed on top of tables and other surfaces. Weighs 14.25 lbs
- VERSATILE MULTI-COOKER: Boil, simmer, fry, saute, steam, sear, slow cook, bbq, and more. Each of the two cooking surfaces offers independent temperature control with 8 power settings (140°F to 460°F; 200 to 1800 Watts) and 7 cooking modes to eliminate guesswork. Uses 2000 Watts total that are shared between the two burners and operates at 120V
- SAFE: Uses no flame or heating coils to reduce the risk of fire. Induction technology quickly heats up and immediately cools the surface upon cookware removal with an auto shut-off function. ETL compliant to North American safety standards
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Uses up to 90% less energy than traditional gas or electric stoves. 1-year manufacturer warranty