Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
Sale Price: $389.13
You Save: $110.86
(as of 10/19/2018 09:28 UTC - Details
All accessories consisted of with the Breville Sous Chef are housed in a convenient plastic container. It can be kept flat or on its side to take up less counter space.
Why the Breville Sous Chef Food Mill? Every Breville item begins with a simple minute of brilliance. The Breville Sous Chef started with the observation that the food comes in lots of different shapes and sizes, making it challenging for one maker to regularly cut all active ingredients into the optimal size pieces. So how do you make sure that you get the ideal size for exactly what you’re preparing?
The Breville Cook fixes this problem with its special style. Its broad feed chute makes it possible to slice vegetables of all sizes and shapes, while numerous disc and blade alternatives makes it simple to get perfect outcomes, any method you slice it.
Combining Convenience and Versatility: the best chopped thing given that bread
Food processors are supposed to make food preparation easier, not more frustrating. The Breville Cook has a 5.5″ Super Wide Feed Chute that decreases the have to pre-cut most fruits & veggies, saving you time.
The Breville Sous Chef includes a set of 8 discs and blades for numerous prep alternatives, all housed in a practical device storage. The discs include a variable slicing disc that can be set to 24 different slicing settings so you can tailor the thickness of your slices from a paper thin 0.3 mm all the way up to a thick 8.0 mm. Other discs in the set consist of a julienne disc, a French fry cutting disc, a blending disc, and a reversible shredding disc, while the blades include a micro-serrated universal S blade, a dough blade for kneading and integrating components, and a mini blade for usage with mini-bowl.
The Breville Sous Chef consists of 2 bowls, a big 16 cup processing bowl and a 2.5 cup mini processing bowl, for hassle-free processing no matter what size portions you’re slicing. The 16-cup option enables you to blend up large portions of soup or dough, while the mini processing bowl is ideal for processing little quantities of sauces or nuts.
Integrating slicing alternatives and two size options with the benefit of the broad mouth chute, it is no surprise that the Breville Sous Chef was ranked the best food processor in 2012 by a leading American customer of items.
- Little Food Pusher: for enhanced processing control of smaller sized components. It also doubles as a determining cup for adding/measuring components. The food mill will run constantly whether the little pusher remains in or out
- Large Food Pusher for pressing food down the feed chute. The food processor will not begin unless the large pusher is in place properly.
- Feed Chute Safety System: avoids the motor from running unless the bowl, lid and big food pusher are correctly secured position.
- Super Wide Feed Chute so big ingredients do not have to be chopped before being fed into the food mill
- Silicone Seal: minimizes the chance of leakage while processing big volumes of liquid ingredients.
- Processing Bowl: 16 cup bowl for dry active ingredients and 12 cups for liquid (damp active ingredients). The processing bowl locks onto the motor base.
- LCD Display with Count-Up & Count-Down Timer: used to set wanted time required for processing. Can count up or down, stopping the processor once the time is reached in count down mode.
- Solid Die-Cast Metal Base
- Direct Drive Motor: with safety braking system.
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet: for added safety and stability.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
Click on image to view bigger
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free processing bowls; 16 cup large bowl and 2.5 cup mini processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space