Barbecue Grill Brush and Scraper – Extended, Large Wooden Handle and Stainless Steel Bristles – No Scratch Cleaning for Any Grill: Char Broil & Ceramic – BBQ-Aid
Sale Price: $29.99
You Save: $10.00
(as of 10/23/2018 05:31 UTC - Details
The BBQ-Aid grill brush combines the timeless grill brush design and heavy duty products. The stick out feature of our barbecue brush is the tough, light brown wooden deal with, which looks incredible connecting to the stainless steel core and brush head …
Do not go for inexpensive grill brushes which take permanently don’t successfully tidy your grill, while also looking inexpensive and filthy. The scraper easily eliminates tough to tidy muck and the grill brush takes care of the rest.
Char broil grill brush
Texas Grill Brush
Porcelain Grill Brush
Grill cleaning brush
Grill scraping. Once you have actually added this premium quality barbecue tool to your collection you can be sure you won’t require a replacement anytime soon. Click the Include to Cart button at the top to get your BBQ-Aid Grill Brush today!
- EFFORTLESS CLEANING - Quickly removes burnt on residue and quickly gets your grill clean. A great gift idea
- PREMIUM DESIGN - Our wood grill brush is designed with quality acacia wood and makes a great addition to your bbq tools. From the ergonomic wooden handle to the sleek stainless steel bristles, our barbecue grill brush works every angle
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Don't mess around with any other char broil grill brush with messy and weak wire handles, it's time to upgrade to a premium looking and performing bbq grill brush
- PERFECT HANDLE LENGTH - 15" is easiest and best size for your stainless steel grill bush and scraper. Allows the use of both hands with minimal effort. It also keeps your hands from getting singed from the heat. Shorter grill brushes take way too much effort and longer brushes are too awkward
- RECOMMENDED FOR ALL GRILL TYPES - Safe for Porcelain, Ceramic, Infrared, Weber, Char-Broil, etc. Keeps your grill looking and functioning like new! Try our grill cleaning brush now